Friday, June 11, 2010

i just finished reading this and after reading Tybalt's response at first I thought what a wanker then I thought about it some more and read some more responses and thought well some of it is probably true.

It is often too easy to forget that really nice thing that he did or that surprisingly sensitive thing he said a week ago and focus on that moment, when I want his attention or affection because I'm tired and it would be really nice but the truth is he's tired as well and wants the same from me but I can't be stuffed either.

maybe it's not as unfair as sometimes i think it is. But don't get me wrong I still think that guy is a bit of a wanker especially since I can cross out most of his remarks as not applying to my relationship or any normal woman, but the ones that do, well they do make me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment